Cameroonian model Foje Jencey is celebrating her breakthrough after featuring in the advert of popular South African soft drink Appletiser.
Jencey, who humbly started her modeling career in Buea, considers this a milestone achievement.
” This campaign is a proud moment for me and hopefully for you too, especially you who saw me walking the streets of Molyko with my signature rainbow bag and gave me a word or nod of encouragement.
I am grateful for the experiences I’ve had, the travels, the lessons learned and especially for the people I met. Those who held my hand from the beginning and still do now, thank you”
Foje Jencey’s achievements;
– Miss Cameroon North West 2014
-Face of Numero Uno 2014
– Participated at Miss Cameroon finals in 2015 but deliberately dropped out of the contest.
– Crowned Miss West Africa Cameroon 2015
-First Runner-up Miss Polo International 2018 (Nigeria)
– Best Dressed Celebrity at Cell C Inanda Africa Cup Polo 2019 in South Africa
– Miss Africa Calabar Representative