Akono“s affiliation with the indomitable Lions is unraveling. He was appointed as interim to replace Denis Lavagne in September 2012, and has been working without a formal contract since then.
Akono has decided to discontinue his uncertainty by abdicating. According to information gathered from reliable sources, Akono is requesting a staggering monthly payment of 15,000 frs while the government is wishing to pay only 8 million frs . Following a request by Sports minister Adoum Garoua, FECAFOOT has officially declared that prospective coaches are free to file-in their candidatures .
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions;
- Have a diploma in coaching ;
- Have a good international experience ;
- Be able to resident in Cameroon during his tenure of office/contract.
- Have a good capacity and aptitude to work with a team ;
- Have a good mastery of french and english languages.
Candidates are required to submit the following supporting documents;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A letter of motivation ;
- A project/work plan covering 2013-2015.
These documents should be deposited at the FECAFOOT secretariat or send the documents by email via : email@example.com
Deadline: 25 April 2013 at 3pm
Visit for greater detail